I'm linking up with Shae at Yay for Home!
This week, I know...
- Putting an unhappy toddler in water can sometimes hit the reset button on their day (and yours).
- When you're ten and your family uses up the entire allotted Broadband allowance and your Internet is slowed to dial up speed three days before the end of the month, it is a human tragedy of unequalled proportions.
- When you're 37 or 40, you well probably find yourself responding to this human tragedy by sharing informative and helpful vignettes about the dark days before any of us had Internet (shudder). Apparently we have become our parents. Awesome...
- I don't actually know for sure, but I think that Lofty (the crane) from Bob the Builder has a crush on Muck (the dump truck).
- Also, it's possible we're watching too much children's TV on iView (see also Internet tragedy above). It's a slippery slope, people.
- I have missed having a camera that works properly. It's good to be noticing the light.
- Hypothetically speaking, I know that if one parent comes home late and leaves a full bag of corn chips sitting on the bench in plain sight, the other parent's first task of the day will be to deal with a two year old demanding "crackers" for breakfast.
- I also know that, always one to choose her battles, said parent will put the banana back in the fruit bowl and serve up a pile of chips in lieu of cereal, especially since said parent already promised the ten year old that she could have left over pizza for breakfast. (Hypothetically speaking, of course.)
- When I read and comment on more blog posts, I feel more engaged with others. When I write more blog posts, I feel more engaged with myself.
- I know it's good to take a day off occasionally.
- I also know it's awesome that Ali's back online after an extended break!