Thursday, 19 February 2009
Tuesday, 17 February 2009
I would provide witty commentary, but frankly, it's superfluous.
Just imagine my unadulterated glee when I went to that website listed on the bottom of the poster and found matching his and hers pdf versions of the poster for us all to print and stick up where they're most needed.
Never again will a visitor to your home commit the embarrassing faux pas of taking a dump on the floor in front of the toilet:
Or accidentally squat on the seat while attempting to urinate (and haven't we all made that simple error?):
My only criticism is that I think they could have been more explicit about what the decapitated gingerbread woman does with the toilet paper between somehow unfurling it from the roll with her stumps and discarding it, a pristine and delicate square, into the bowl.
Omissions like that could lead to unfortunate misunderstandings.
Monday, 16 February 2009
Monday, 9 February 2009
Sunday, 8 February 2009
Saturday, 7 February 2009
Friday, 6 February 2009
Thursday, 5 February 2009
...is 20 minutes' drive from our house. I feel a wee bit stupid, really.
2. Sea gull footprints in the sand.
3. Coming home from a particularly shitful day to find the new Ben Lee CD waiting for me.
4. All that fucking business paperwork is dealt with until July. Bite my ass, Depreciation Schedule. You suck cock.
5. I don't think the 'lawn' is going to need mowing this week.
Tuesday, 3 February 2009
2. Thirty of the best dollars ever spent and not fighting the urge to throw myself, fully clothed into DK's paddle pool.
3. Having cable Internet and the landline phone back after three days. (I love you, Internet. Don't leave me again.)
4. Guinea pig chillin' on an ice block.
5. Exercising on eleven of the last twelve days.